Thursday, August 4, 2011

My New Favorite Book

So, I have to tell you about my new favorite book.  I know I'm a little old for children's tales, but this one is a classic.  I believe that everybody should read this to their children starting when they're very young.
After all, who knows when the zombie apocalypse shall occur.  We need to make sure our children are ready to sever the spinal cord or destroy the brain no matter how young they are.
Here is a picture of the cover.  I think you can see the intrinsic value in this book even before opening the cover....

Good reading all!
If you think this book looks interesting but are not sure about purchasing it, please go to Amazon.com and look inside.  I KNOW you will want it then.

2 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAHAHA! *gasp* AHAHAHAHAHA! That is awesome! Want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what I can get you for Christmas now!

    ReplyDelete